I'd be astonished if ANYONE ever reads my blog anymore, since I am so bad about posting regularly. Just in case anyone is, though, I thought I'd post this tag I did on Facebook, since I don't think anyone read it there.
1. I LOVE yoga - I took it up this summer, and do a program from BYUTV called Total Body Fitness. The instructor is Deni Preston, and she's amazing. If you don't have BYUTV, you can still find it on the byubroadcasting.org website on the internet. It's on MWF at 5 am, and 10 am, but you can watch any program that's been on in the past 2 weeks anytime.
2. I gave birth without any painkillers to all four of my children. And even though I DID ask for the epidural with Sarah, I can still say I did it without painkillers, since they didn't have time to get the medicine in before she decided to pop out. Also, if I have to be put on pitocin and have another posterior baby, I will ask for the epidural earlier!!!
3. Each of my labors has been longer than the last - Bekah's was 3 hours, Sam was 4, Bethany was 11, and Sarah was 21.
4. I sang in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for 2 1/2 years, and I miss it so much I cry about it (still).
5. I LOVE babies - holding them, smelling them, watching them, mmmm...
6. I love to learn - picking up a new hobby or interest is one of my favorite things to do.
7. I'm a self-taught graphic-design artist.
8. Growing up, my hair was bone straight, but with each pregnancy, it goes curly, and it gets curlier with each pregnancy. Aren't hormones weird?
9. One of my biggest weaknesses is my organizational ability. I think that I've had the New Year's Resolution of becoming more organized for about 10 years running. I'm still working on it...
10. My absolute favorite thing to eat are strawberries. I can eat a flat all by myself in about 24 hours.
11. I grew up in Southern California and never once went tanning.
12. I lived in Utah for 10 years, and now live in Colorado, and have never been skiing.
13. I love to read, but don't have a lot of time for it, so I have become a huge fan of audiobooks. I probably listen to 5-10 audiobooks a month (usually while I clean, fold laundry, make dinner, walk on the treadmill, etc.)
14. I've worked in the scrapbooking industry for over 5 years, and have designed 3 different paper/product lines.
15. I love to take road trips.
16. My husband is my absolutely best friend and he and I go on a date almost every Friday night.
17. I really hate calling people on the phone that I don't know.
18. I am the oldest of 7 children.
19. Besides listening to audiobooks, I also love to listen to BYU devotionals, General Conference and Women's Conference talks. Most of them I download off of www.byubroadcasting.org.
20. Mexican food is my favorite.
21. I cook a lot, and only use a recipe about 30% of the time.
22. We have couches with white slipcovers, and I will never buy white slipcovers again.
23. Our yard isn't landscaped yet (except the vegetable garden), and we have a whole acre of tumbleweeds.
24. We have seen jackrabbits, prairie dogs, snakes, hawks, and even a coyote on our property.
25. I don't like to make people feel obligated to do anything, so I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like doing this- go for it!