Monday, September 01, 2008

Photography Q&A (or anything else for that matter)

Hi, all! I've had quite a few of you post questions about my photography equipment/techniques/etc. over the past couple of months, and I haven't answered any of those questions (so sorry - I'm a procrastinator). So, I thought that I'd see if anyone else had any questions for me, as long as I was in the mode. I'll try to do this post on Thursday, so get me any questions before then.

And, of course, if you have any deep, burning questions about gardening in the septic field, the intricacies of scrapbooking, or how I got such darn cute kids, feel free to ask those, too. Just put your comments here, and I'll answer them!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What kind of camera do you have? Or can you recommend a good one-that's reasonably priced-ie. under $500 with all the lenses and equipment?

What program do you use to edit photos? Do you do a lot of editing-or do you just take beautiful photos, so they don't need editing?

I laughed at your comments on my blog. I can't believe the cleaning lady at Ben's office has a nicer car than well, probably anyone I know personally!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Hey, I'll ask if no one else will:

How DID you get such darn cute kids? (Seriously--is it some kind of vitamin supplement that you took?)

Lara Neves said...

Also wondering which photo editing program you use, and if you use actions at all. If so, what are your favorites (and I'll hope they're available in PSE.)

Got an email from Imaginisce....thank you. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

well hello my cute little cousin. Becky tracked me down and let me know she had your link on her blog. I wanted to come by and spy a bit and check and see how life in Colorado is treating you. Did you know we moved to Kentucky? We love it. It has been hard on all of us and a bit lonely. I know this is where we are meant to be at this time in our life. This is what seems to get me through the rough days. Your kids are so darn cute and I never knew you were into Photography. Your pictures here on your blog are amazing. I have always thought that would be a fun hobby, maybe someday. Hope to hear from you soon.
Janice

Lindy said...

So there you are! So fun to find and read your blog. I linked over to it from Lydia's. I can't believe your kids are so big. Has it really been that long since we've seen you? And your potography skills are awsome...although I'm not suprized...everything you do is awsome! Come visit us at raisinghatchlings.blogspot.com